Tuesday 26 July 2016

Sweet Little Lies: Heartbreaker Bay Book 1 by Jill Shalvis

Sweet Little Lies: Heartbreaker Bay Book 1Sweet Little Lies: Heartbreaker Bay Book 1 by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

I already established how much I love Jill Shalvis and her amazing books. Cedar Ridge series was for me a great read and I still can't decide who of the Kincaid brothers is my favorite.

When Sweet little lies was released I was so happy to start reading it because I was really waiting for this book for so long.

Sweet Little Lies is the debut work in the new series "Heartbreaker Bay". It's the story of captain Pru and Pub owner Finn O'Riley.

#All_Work_No_Play

After loosing his father in a car accident, Finn dedicated his life both to his Pub and his young brother Sean.
He didn't have room for fun. All he was good at, was work and cleaning his carless young brother's messes. When the new neighbor Pru came to his Pub soaked, looking so sexy, all he wanted to do was protect her and take care of her in so many good ways.


"His arms closed around her and one thought settled into his brain. This feels right.

She feels right".




#Careful_What_You_Wish_For!

Haunted by a painful past full of many secrets, Pru a.k.a Fun Whisperer moved in near Finn's pub. All she wanted was to see him and his brother Sean happy.

When she made a wish in the historical foutain for Finn to find true love, she didn't mean to involve her heart in the wish.

He sure was a hottie and "he kisses like a sex on a stick" but he was off limits. And whatever was going between them had to stop. At least until he knows who she really is.

But the truth was, she wanted him like she never wanted anything or anybody and she fully trusted him with her body and her heart as well.

"Please don't let go of me."

"Never." He sucked her into his hot mouth making her moan and clutch at him."


Sweet Little Lies is a book where every beautiful thing is there. True love, supportive friends, warm neighbors, lust and a lot of hot scenes that would leave you panting.
description

Jill Shalvis yes I do love your books and I will never miss any of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment