Tuesday 26 July 2016

Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1) Chasing I Do by Marina Adair

Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)Chasing I Do by Marina Adair
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 sweet stars to single moms who do a great job and sacrifice their time rising good children.

I'm literally in love with Marina Adair's books.

So if you're into slow burning love stories with things that would fill your heart with joy, lust, heat, warm and happiness then that's your book to pick. It's the story of a run away bride and her best friend and supposed to be brother in law.

Darcy jilted her soon to be husband Kyle Easton at the altar when she discovered he was cheating on her with his boss's daughter.

When Kyle died in a car accident, his mother Margo put the blame on Darcy, humiliated her, got her arrested and made her understand that she was no longer welcome anomg the Eastons.

As a single mom, it was up to Darcy to secure Kylie’s future, which was why she’s invested her life savings into renovating Belle Mont Manor, Portland’s oldest, and nearly forgotten, wedding venue to make her dream of "I DOS" come true and to secure her daughter’s future.

when Wedding Magazine offered her the cover for their June issue, in exchange for planning the wedding of a high-profile couple, Darcy was so excited. Until she learned that the groom was Kyle's older brother Rhett and the planner was no one but Gage, Kyle's twin and her best friend in college.

Gage had a crush on Darcy in college, but since his brother admitted he liked her, he backed off and accepted her freindship.


But again, love doesn't come with an expiration date especially when it's mutual.

description

Gage had to fight his feelings in honor of his late brother and his loyalty to his family but secrets about her sudden disappearance were revealed, there was no way he was loosing her again.

"I'm willing to trust what I love most to you, Gage. And that's my heart and my daughter."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment