Thursday 30 June 2016

The Billionaire Bachelor by Jessica Lemmon

The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys #1)The Billionaire Bachelor by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Hold on a minute.

Inhale!
Exhale!
Inhale!
Exhale!


I'm not having a baby!

I'm just trying to steady my heartbeats and control my breathing cause I've been diving into a sweaty, steamy, panties wetting, breathtaking, hot as hell story.


description

Yeah....

And I'm as serious as a heart attack about the panties wetting thing.

After Emma Chase's Drew Evans, there wasn't a Hero that could have his way to my heart...

Literally speaking!

Yeah I'm that insane woman who falls in love with her Alpha Heros, miss them and check on them from time to time. Sue me. ;)

But since Merina stormed into his office, I knew he would be added to "Oh.My.God" list of sweethearts. You won't blame me especially when you learn about #the rocket hashtag.

Reese Crane was a man-whore, a king of one-night stands, a really really good kisser and someone who knows what to do with his Uhm... "rocket"?

Yeah Rocket =)


But to make his dreams come true and step into his retiring father's office he had to zip his pants and convince the board that he would be the perfect future CEO.

A wife is all he needed. No one of the annoying board members would dare turn down a successful settled businessman.

His best option is Merina Van Heusen.

description


They both have something the other needed. He, a temporary wife and she, her beloved hotel back to the family.

description

She would be his wife for six months and then he would sign the VH he purchased back to her and both fill the divore papers.

Not a very difficult arrangement since business is the title...

Was that before or after the kiss?

Because things really got fucked up.

"Kissing for the public was a task he'd expected, but feeling it, responding to it wasn't."

When she stormed into his office, soaked revealing a tattooed breast, all he could thing about was when and where he would undress her and explore the inked skin.

"No matter what happens, Merina, make me a promise". He looked scary serious, which she didn't like.
"No promises."
The corner of his mouth lifted. "Just one."
As much as she wanted to turn and run to her closet, she didn't.
"Someday" he said, lifting a finger and drawing it over the swell of her right breast, "promise you'll show me that tatto. It's been driving me crazy since you stormed into my office soaked to the bone and I saw a hint of color through your shirt."


She was a dangerous territory and an Unexpected distruction and he didn't do both.

"There was something about Merina beyond her physical features that made his libido sit up and beg."

description

This was my first book to Jessica Lemmon and I'm in no way going to miss her coming books because they are amazing and because she knows how to bring an Alpha hero.

Photos taken from Jessica Lemmon's Pinterest board.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment