Tuesday 26 July 2016

Idol (VIP, #1) Idol by Kristen Callihan

Idol (VIP, #1)Idol by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 steamy Stars!

I've heard so much about this book and finally decided to give it a shot.
It was really a wonderful, hot and steamy read.

In fact, this is my first book to Kristen Callihan and definitely won't be the last because it's really a great book with a wonderful storyline and unforgettable characters... And Yes I'm counting the days where I would read the story of Scottie...

description


I'm not a fan of rockstars but hearing so much about this book made me give it a try.

The story is about Killian, the famous rockstar, his sassy neighbor Libby Elly May and the love of music they both share.

description

Idol is a book with hot slow steamy and dirty love.



I so much loved how Libby felt about Killian.

"He's going to kill me. They'll find me lying on the floor, my heart burst wide open, too full of him to stay in my chest."

description

This book is definitely a must read and anyone who's into slow burn romance will adore this book.

Kristen Callihan book #2 is needed for emergency purposes =)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment