Tuesday 26 July 2016

Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3) Total D*ck by Christina Saunders

Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3)Total D*ck by Christina Saunders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 steamy stars

This is book three in the series (Bad Bitch). It's a recommendation from my friend Linda (Thank you by the way) and it was a very good choice.

I didn't have the chance to read the previous books in the series but that would be soon rectified because I loved the story and I'm willing to give Christina Saunders' books more room in the currently reading shelf.

When the heroine is a strong woman who doesn't fall easily for the hero and gives him a hard time, I'm always in.

Me after Scarlet and Kennedy's first encounter.

description

There was so much suspense that I felt my heart pounding and started chewing my nails.

description

I enjoyed every moment of this especially those in the bathroom or bedroom because the sex was awsome and the chemistry between Kennedy and Scarlet was breathtaking.

"Since I'd first met her I'd learned two things: One, I underestimated her. Two, I underestimated my own attraction to her."


description

"It was so wrong, everything we'd done and were about to do. But just this taste of him made me realize I'd been starved for his touch, this contact."

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment