Tuesday 26 July 2016

Moonshot Moonshot by Alessandra Torre

MoonshotMoonshot by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a huge fan of Alessandra Torre. Her last book Love, Chloe was a great success to me and Hollywood Dirt's Mason is still one of my top ten heros.

Moonshot was a book that I was really waiting for. And since my birthday is on the 29th of this month, I considered some of July releases as birthday gifts.

Moonshot was one of those sent from God gifts. But though I did rate the book with 4 stars, I was so much disappionted with so many events.

I won't say that this was not a good book or that I didn't like some parts of it or that I wasn't so touched by Chase's loyalty, true love and devotion both to Ty and baseball.

"I love you because you look at me and see more than a baseball player..."

"I love you because your smile does something to my heart..."

"I love you because when I see you I can't stop staring at you..."

"And when you are away from me, I can't stop thinking about you..."

"I I love you because right now, there's nothing tempting in life than pull you on top of me and push inside of you."



I loved this book SO MUCH, but I can't't bring myself to understand a cheating partner because I've been there and I know how much it hurts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment