Tuesday 26 July 2016

Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1) Hitched: Volume One by Kendall Ryan

Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)Hitched: Volume One by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Snowflake stars


I warned you, I never get bored with the "I-hate-you-to-I-love-you" stories.

description

Hitched: Volume One is book one in the series Imperfect Love.

The story is about Noah, the man with a nine-inch cock, who "likes to share a bed with anything that has a pulse." and who "would probably explode if he went more than a week without pussy."

And Olivia, the "Perfect. Beautiful. intelligent. sexual" woman who possesses an antidote to his charm.

To save their fathers company, they had to get married and secure an heir within ninety days.

For Noah, that would be paradise since he spent all his life fantasizing about her.

But for Olivia...

Nope! Not gonna happen.

But that's Noah Tate and for a good and worthy challenge, he is always game.

“The idea of her on her knees, pink lips parted, taking my cock deep down her throat, begging for more even as she gags on my impressive length, is more than just a sexual turn-on. It’s practically a life goal. To me, sex is a competitive sport. I know the rules, I play hard, and I always win.”


I so much enjoyed Hitched: Volume One. It's a funny, hot as hell story with gorgeous characters and so much interesting storyline.

“If it weren't for this ache in my chest. This empty spot she'd begun to fill- I'd leave and never look back. But parts of me needs to know the next chapter in our story.”

Believe me Noah Tate, that makes us 2.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment