Tuesday 26 July 2016

One Week to Score by Kate Meader

One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3)One Week to Score by Kate Meader
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cocktacular ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is my first book to author Kate Meader. I have some books of her on my TBR shelf but never got the chance to read any. A situation I'm going to rectify as soon as possible.

description

When One Week to Score was released and I saw all those amazing reviews, I decided to give it a try.

And you know what..

This book brought me an unexpected pleasure and so much joy while reading it.

I never get bored with "the-I-hate-you to I-love-you kind of stories" and Kate Meader here, came with a truly unique and enjoyable storyline full of lust and so much of this...

description

This...

description

And..

description

And a lot of this...

description

“I’ll give you whatever you want whenever you want it. Any time of day, you need relief, just crook your finger and I’ll crook mine. Against you, inside you, deep as you need it. If I’m not around, text me and I’ll come, ready to make you come. For one week, I’ll fulfill every fantasy on demand and get you off so many times we’ll break records.”

It's a hot, steamy, funny friends to lovers story where you would laugh out loud, feel emotional and really wish for Flynn and Livvie to find their happy ending.

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment