Tuesday 26 July 2016

Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance (Standalone) Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight

Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance (Standalone)Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading Bossman by Vi Keeland I needed something strong.

You know... for the hang-over ;)


So I settled on Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance. With the blurb, the tatoos and those muscles, I couldn't wait to read the story.

Salvatore: a Dark Mafia Romance is a book about two victims of the Dark world.

When the DeMarcos were defeated they had either to die of sacrifice their daughter to the Benedetti. They chose the easiest way and gave their innocent sixteen-year old princess to the monsters through a contract.

A contract that would allow Salvatore Benedetti to own her.

"A vow, like a marriage vow perhaps. But the words cherish and love had been absent from the pages; take and keep having taken their place."

But Salvatore wasn't the coldhearted, ready to take monster she thought she'd been sold to.

"I belonged to a man whose name I hated, but who made me question everything I believed."

When he signed the contract, Salvatore never thought that a DeMarco would be his weakness or that he would be affected by the hate he saw in her eyes.

"I was still the enemy's son. I was her keeper, The man who'd signed a contract, claiming ownership of her."

He was supposed to break her and make her life a living hell. But Lucia became like a light to his darkness.

"I need you Lucia. I've needed you for so long."

I'm not into dark romance and the spanking, whipping and punishment are things that irritate me but I really enjoyed the book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment