Tuesday 26 July 2016

Filthy English (English, #2) Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Filthy English (English, #2)Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 +++++

Since I can't go with more than (5) stars I'll add a lot of pluses because this book was freaking awesome.


I'm so in love with that sophisticated sexy British accent. And because I'm a fan of Evan Marks I had to watch Beauty and the Beast so as to listen to his musical words and rich accent.

Anyway,

When I saw the title and the COVER, I was hooked. And the truth is, the story was worth skipping a night sleep.

description

Before two weeks of their weeding, Remi's fiancé dumped her because he wasn't ready to get married.

Armed with a bottle of tequila, she decided to go to London to get over her humiliation, use her honeymoon suite with a rebound and forget everything about Hartford.

But since Karma is a bitch, it pushed her into the lap of Dax, the man who broke her heart three years ago. The man she could never forget or get over.

"He was a drug; his body the antidote to all the sadness I'd suffered."

When they ended up naked in her suite with matching tatoos, things could never be the same again.

Now they had to live in the same house, as roommates. But with her fiancé back to her side and the beautiful and paingul memories they had together, Dax knew that life without Remi wasn't worth living and he had to win her back because she was his.

I can't describe how much I loved this book because it's really heartbreakingly beautiful.

description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment