Tuesday 26 July 2016

Bossman Bossman by Vi Keeland

BossmanBossman by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 f*cking-bossy-the-way-that-would-melt-your-heart-stars!

Whether it's a work written by the stunning Vi Keeland or co-written with the amazing Penelope Ward, I'm totally "in".

After reading the blurb, I knew that Bossman was going to steal my heart but never thought that it would be such an unforgettable read.

description


That's me after reading Bossman


description

description

description


Chase met Reese at the ladies' of a restaurant while she was texting her best friend Jules to save her from an awful date. Minutes later Chase brought his date and joined her, pretending to be an old friend and inventing funny horrible stories about an imaginary eighth grade Reese.

Less than a month, Reese started to work for Chase something he didn't approve because he had other plans for her...

“You want the truth? … I’m attracted to you. Really attracted to you. Have been since the first time I saw you. Tried to be respectful, considering you were seeing someone. Done doing that. If you work here, I’m going to try to get you into my bed.”


Reese wouldn't let her attraction to Chase stand between her and the job she now enjoyed and wanted so much. She'd been there, done that and was not ready for a repeat.

description


But Bossman wasn't her creepy previous co-worker and everything about Chase was different, beautiful and alive.

“He stared into my eyes like he could see inside me. It made me feel exposed, yet beautifully accepted.”

When they were both stuck in adjoining hotel rooms and nothing was between them but goddamned door, Reese was no longer able to fight her attraction to Chase.

“I launched myself at him, throwing my arms around his neck. “I quit.”
He wrapped his arm around my waist, and with one quick hitch, he lifted me up. “It’s about damn time.”


But both Chase and Reese had issues with their past and painful memories coming back would make things so difficult that only true love could overcome...

description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment