Sunday 25 September 2016

Off Limits by Lola Darling

Off LimitsOff Limits by Lola Darling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 enemies to lovers stars!

description

You won't possibly want to miss this book.

description


It's a hot, off-limits, contagious steamy love story.

A successful woman who lives for her career, meets her match but with a sluty reputation and an ego the size of a city.

Max Davis is the last man Chloe wants to work with. But since her boss Paul paired them together, she doesn't have so much of a choice.

Max is known for his office affairs or so people want to believe. And she has to fight her attraction to him if she wants to succeed.

When Chloe gets to know Max, she realizes that the reputation he's earning from the office is nothing but rumors.

And when the spurkles of attraction starts getting to their hearts, they could no longer fight it.


description


"She's been on my mind and the fore of my imagination for weeks now, ant yet, I never imagined anything quite this satisfying. As if something has been missing from my life all along. A hole I 'd never noticed was there, until she came along and filled it."

description

It's a funny, breathtaking, sexy and sexy and again sexy enemies to lovers story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment