Thursday 25 October 2018

Review: The Wrong Game

The Wrong Game The Wrong Game by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5 'Lists, plans and random shit' stars.

“I was going to move on. I was going to be okay. But he spoke first that day, and my plan went up in flames.”


Leave it to Kandi Steiner to knock you on your ass from the very first page of a book. The Wrong Game was a very enjoyable story where pain, hearbreak, hope and joy were mixed together.

“I love when you do that,” he whispered.
“Do what?”
“Exist.”


Gemma was a planner. After what she went through, she decided to stick to her plans, leave her heart out of all equations and enjoy the football season with a different guy for evey game, but the moment she met the sexy bartender Zack Bowen, she knew she was in trouble.

“There was something about his eyes, about the kind of heat that swept over me with that gaze. The way he looked at me, it was as if he already had me in his bed, between his sheets, one hand on my hip and the other hiking my leg up as he settled between my thighs.
He’d only just learned my name, but the way he looked at me? It was as if he knew everything — maybe even more than I knew, myself.”


I loved Zack so much. He was one of the sweetest guys I've ever read about or met for that matter. He was a softie but also cocky, determined and insanely hot.

“Ever since the night I first touched you, I’ve been dying to touch you again,” he breathed, tugging my jeans down as I wiggled to help him in his efforts. “To taste you again.”

I would recommend this book to people who are looking for a safe, sweet and sexy story with a bit of angst and a lot of plans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment