Tuesday 30 October 2018

Review: Fall

Fall Fall by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Kiss Me Forever stars!!!


“We know each other.”
“No, we don’t,” says the little ice cream thief, not bothering to turn around. I lean in, the scent of girly shampoo and flustered woman filling my lungs.
“Ah, now how can you say that, Button? It’s not every day I kiss a woman and give her my cream.”


If you are following this series you will definitely know that Kristen Callihan made us wait forever before she decided to release this beauty. Don't get me wrong, I would have waited two more years because seriously, this book is worth it.

“Need is an animal clawing within me, demanding harder, deeper, more. Just fucking more.”

Kissing is fantastic. It's that little sweet connection that bounds you to the other partner in an erotic delicious way. But with Stella and John you feel like it's a four thousand dollars meal delivered by the best chef in the world. You wait for it, You savour it and you take your freaking time to enjoy all the explosive flavors. That how I felt when they finally kissed.


All. The. Stars!

“I’ve wanted to kiss you since the night we met and you stole one from me. I want to learn your flavor, the sounds you make, how you’ll move against me when I taste you.”

All. The. Swoons!

“Sex with John is feasting after a famine.”


This book was EVERYTHING!!!

A hot rock star ✔
A kiss-ass heroine ✔
An insanely awesome story ✔
A bloody explosive chemistry ✔

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING about this book is ovaries approved.

“Where have you been all my life?” A lump rises in my throat.
“Drifting.” The corner of his lip quirks.
“Well, stop. Don’t drift away.”


Just read the damn book already.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment