Wednesday 24 October 2018

Review: The Hardest Fall

The Hardest Fall The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐5 roomies stars⭐

description

If I could give this book all the stars, believe me I would. 


“I’ll catch you when you land, Flash. Just don’t take too much time, because I’m already there, impatiently waiting for you.”

description


The Hardest Fall was so funny and captivating it kept me awake till 3. AM. I can't tell you enough about Zoe. She was something else. She and Dylan were brought together in a so hilarious laugh out loud way.

“The first time Zoe Clarke saw me, my hand was wrapped around my dick. Unfortunately, I wasn’t jerking off.”

I loved Zoe's shyness; her rumblings and her inability to stop talking were insanely hot. Can't wait to read more from this Ella Maise as she is new to me author.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment