Monday 15 October 2018

Review: Fight or Flight

Fight or Flight Fight or Flight by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Bastard Scot stars!

description

“Why are you staring at me like that?"
Lifting his head away from his hand, he shrugged. "Nothing else is worth looking at when you're in the room.”


OVARIES EXPLOSION!!


You know that tingling feeling you get when you're about to do something naughty?!

Yes, ladies. That's how I felt reading the sample of Fight or Fliht I downloaded. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BASTARD SCOT IMMEDIATELY. yup, there. I said it.

This book was EVERYTHING and why it is my first book by Samantha Young is beyond my knowledge. The Scotsman took the assholness and the Alpha vibe to an unbelievable extent.

“Oh God, yes.”
“You keep calling me God, lass, and my ego might get out of control,” he murmured. “Your ego is already the size of Mars—nothing I say can make it any worse.”


Ava impressed me. With all she's been through, she was a collected, successful and strong woman who made her place in society.

“You’re going to be as good at this as you look, aren’t you?”... “Never fear, babe. I’m about tae ruin you.”

Told you, ovaries explosion.

Most of you would question the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars rating.

Don't get me wrong, the book was epic. The story left me breathless and heartbroken at the same time, but what didn't sit well with me is the fact that every time Caleb hurts Ava she finds excuses for him and forgives me easily. She should've made him work his balls off to get her back. NOTHING is wrong with some groveling when we hurt the peolpe we love.

But seriously, though! Read. The. Book! Because it's one of the best and weirdest enemies to lovers stories I've read.

"I hate you."
His jaw clenched, fire flashed in his eyes, and he growled, "Good."






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment