Friday 12 October 2018

Review: Corrupt

Corrupt Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

“You may think I fuck with your head,” I said, looking down at her as I unbuckled my belt and unfastened my jeans, “but you don’t know what you’ve done to me all these years.”

I hated this book, both the story and the characters made my heart pump with eags.
I first read Corrupt on march and I admit that it was a 2 stars kind of read but then some friends urged me to give it a second try and I obliged.

I still hated how Micheal hurt Erika and how he tried to humiliate her, break her and ruin her life but I also understood the urge to hurt her for ruining his friends' lives.

I would never consider this book as one of my best Penelope Douglas books but an unforgettable, messed up, insanely hot story.



First read 04/03/2018

description

I'm so sad I had to rate one of Penelope Douglas's books with 2 ⭐⭐ because I really love her works, but this book was so horrible it left me angry, frustrated and ANGRY.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment