Sunday 7 October 2018

Review: Giovanni

Giovanni Giovanni by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐5 Damaged good stars!⭐

“The thing with surviving is you have to keep doing it. Every. Single. Day.
You never beat the thing that breaks you, not really. It owns you. It’s always with you, no matter what. It becomes a part of you. Like skin. Like broken skin. Like scar tissue.”


Holy shit! This was one hell of an intense ride. I don't even know how to review such a tsunami of a story.

Forget Salvatore and Dominic, Giovanni was THE BEST.

“I don’t think I can break you, Emilia. I think you’re already broken.”

God! The amount of hurt and pain Natasha Knight inflicts on her heroine is out of this fucking world crazy.

I devoured this book in one sitting and can't possibly tell you guys how much I did enjoy it. This hands down is the best book on the series.

“I want to amend what I said,” he pauses. “I don’t want to fix you. I’ll take you exactly as you are. All the broken pieces of you.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment