Tuesday 30 October 2018

Review: Rewrite the Stars

Rewrite the Stars Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 stars!

“What if it’s already in the stars? You can’t change fate.”
“Then we’ll rewrite the stars.”


As soon as I saw Rewrite The Stars, I one-clicked without even reading the blurb. That's how I'm addicted to Charleigh Rose.

Sebastian and Evangeline were two lost souls that were brought together by chance but had to rewrite their fate to overcome the curse of their reality.

“Don’t go.” His voice is full of gravel and reluctance. “Why should I stay?” “Because I don’t feel like waiting another year to see you again.”


I loved this book. It was heartbreaking but also so good in a way that would warm your heart.

“His stare is unnerving. When he looks at me like this, I can’t help but feel like Sebastian really sees me. Too much of me. It makes me feel like I’m standing naked in front of a crowd.”

I want so bad to read Lathan, Eros and Tres and I hope Charleigh eon't make us wait a long time

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment