Tuesday 16 October 2018

Review: Love, Sincerely, Yours

Love, Sincerely, Yours Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐4 'Bang The Boss' stars⭐

“Pull your pants down, Rome. I’m about to rock your fucking world.”
Doesn’t she know?
She already has.”



Love, Sincerely, Yours was a very hot and steamy office love story, that was throughly funny and extremely enjoyable.

“Do you think it’s easy for me to get any goddamn work done when I have you strutting around in a dress like this, enticing me with your smart mouth and sassy attitude?”

With a bitchy bossman and an employee who calls his bluff, this book was epic, hilarious and insanely good. I enjoyed everything about the story especially the emails between Peyton and Rome.

If you're looking for an enjoyable office romance with a Sara Ney cocky alphas and Meghan Quinn's sassy heroines then this is definitely your book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment