Friday 19 October 2018

Review: Ripple Effect: A Novel

Ripple Effect: A Novel Ripple Effect: A Novel by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐5 Ripley stars⭐


“Your sweet innocence is like a drug. One I want to abuse until there’s nothing left but the painful withdrawals and a craving to fuck you again.”


Swear to God, Keri Lake is grubbing Erotic Romance by the balls and making it her bitch, because this book was a shock to every nerve system of a human body.

“In my mind’s eye, he’s beautifully savage. Taking what he wants with the sole purpose of feeding what he craves. And I want to give it to him. I want to feed his appetite for my ruin.”


description



Even with his f*ucked up mind and cruelty, Gabriel aka Rip fascinated me because as much as he was tough, you know that if you dig deep you will definitely find a heart somewhere in his darkness.

“Why’d you come here? Huh? I’m surrounded by hell and you show up like a breath of salvation. You some kind of angel or something?”






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment