Wednesday 17 October 2018

Review: Runaway Girl

Runaway Girl Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐5 blackbeard stars!


description

“Before you tell me I’m nice for buying you wine…” he rasps into my hair. “Understand that I want to drink it out of your belly button. Want to warm it on that perfect skin, sip it into my mouth, then let it drip out all over your pussy. I’d drench that pretty pink spot real fucking good so I could push in rough.”


This book would give you all the goosebumps. It's beautiful, hot, sexy and so intense. We first met Naomi when she left her fiancé at the altar.
You would think that she' a shallow pumpered princess but wait until you meet her.



Jason and Naomi's story blew my mind and stole my breath away. I loved every bit of this book because it is insanely good.

“You want to stop tossing and turning and come claim responsibility for this hard dick, you know where to find me.”

After the Gateway Girl and The Runaway Girl, I know that Tessa Bailey is going to be one of my auto-buy authors because there is no way I'm missing such goodness.



“You curious enough about my cock to come closer, but not enough to take the pounding.”“I don’t know. I don’t know.”“It’s too big for I don’t knows, baby.” His open mouth travels up the center of my bottom, his teeth nipping at the small of my back. “You want to get off without the guilt of letting me help? Then touch yourself, Naomi. I’ll even let you pretend afterward that I had nothing to do with satisfying that pussy.””

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment