Monday 1 January 2018

Review: The V Card

The V Card The V Card by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sex-cation stars!


descriptionThere’s something I need to say.”....“What is it, Butterfly? Tell me anything,” I say gently. Her gaze locks with mine. “I’m so glad it’s you.” And if I wasn’t already lost for her, that pretty much seals the deal.

Who's better than your dead brother's best friend to teach you how to swim in the ocean of seduction?


At the age of twenty five, CJ was still carrying her Vcard waiting for the right guy to step in. When Graham asked for her help with his company's shareholders, CJ decided to persuade him to teach her the art of seduction in exchange for her help.

Turned out one week wasn't enough for Graham and CJ to burn down the flame but it was more than enough to teach them how beautiful they are together.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment