Monday 1 January 2018

Review: Hold Tight

Hold Tight Hold Tight by Alexa Riley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars!


“They say that like recognizes like, and the day I looked into her deep blues, I met my other half. She was my equal in every way—possibly even better than I’m willing to admit. I had to have her. Plain and simple. Too bad it wasn’t that easy.”


I was dying to start Pandora's story. I thought she would rock the pages of this book with her sass and great personality, but all I felt is the hurt my eyes caused because of the eye rolls.

description


“Royce,” she says, and there’s a catch in her voice.
“Fuck. Keep saying my name like that and it will get you fucked in the middle of that ring.” I move my lips down her neck and feel her hands go to my chest. “Or is that what you want?”


Reading this passage should've made my ovaries dance, but for some unknown reason, It didn't. I don't want to say that this was a disappointment because when it's an Alexa Riley's book you should prepare yourself for a great amount of ridiculousness.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment