Wednesday 3 January 2018

Review: Defiant Queen

Defiant Queen Defiant Queen by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mount is still MINE stars!

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!!!

descriptionI’m Lachlan fucking Mount. I dragged myself out of the gutters of this unforgiving city, changed my identity, learned to do whatever I needed to not only survive, but thrive. I became the weed that grows between the sidewalk cracks and refuses to die. I clawed my way up the ladder of this organization and took the throne by force. To the outside world, I rule through fear, intimidation, and the absolute willingness to back up every single fucking threat I make.

Yup, ladies! Ovaries explosion. I feel like I'm in a Mount marathon. Kind of devouring this story instead of reading it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment