Wednesday 3 January 2018

Review: Sinful Empire

Sinful Empire Sinful Empire by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sinful stars!

descriptionLife taught me not to get attached to a single fucking thing, because nothing in this world is permanent.
Everything is temporary. I no longer accept that when it comes to her. She’s mine. She’s staying mine. Even my black heart couldn’t handle losing her. I will keep her safe with my very last breath, if necessary.


Sindul Empire is the last book in the Mount Trilogy. If you've been following my thoughts about the previous books, you will know that I've been doing a Mount marathon since page one of book one.

This story sucked me in from the moment Lachlan and Kiera met in the darkness of the Kilgore distillery.
From paying her debt to falling in love with New Orleans' ruthless beast, Kiera will learn that it was never about the money.

description


descriptionSo this whole thing, from the very beginning, had nothing to do with the money . . .” My words come out awed at this ground-shifting realization. He lifts a hand to tuck an errant strand of hair behind my ear. “No, Keira. This has only ever been about you.”

I loved this trilogy. And though there are things that kind of disappointed me and answers to questions that didn't convince me, I can say this was a filthy, strong and well written story that will not be easily forgotten.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment