Wednesday 27 December 2017

Review: The Darkest Sunrise

The Darkest Sunrise The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 no faking it stars!

There is nothing heartbreaking than losing your own child, and there is nothing better than love and support to heal your wounds and give you the hope to survive.

I read The Darkest Sunrise three days before I miscarried.
So, yeah! It is hard to lose your baby but as much as it is painful and heartbreaking, when you have someone to hold your hand, the pain becomes bearable.

I know that people may think I'm a weirdo because instead of mourning my baby I'm writing a review, but there are things in life that make the pain go away and reading is one of them.

Aly Martinez, I know that in the Brightest Sunrise you'll make things right and when I'm ready I will read it and see the happily ever after I wasn't lucky to have.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment