Thursday 11 January 2018

Review: The Brightest Sunset

The Brightest Sunset The Brightest Sunset by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.... All the stars!

“When I broke, Porter was there to pick up the pieces.
And, when Porter lost sight of the light, I was there to hold him in the darkness.
No questions.
No judgements.
No faking it.
No apologies.”


This is the second and last book in the The Darkest Sunrise series or duet in this case. I knew that this book would be more heartbreaking than the first one because if you guys read my review of The Darkest Sunrise you would understand what I went through and how it affected me.

As much as this story was amazing, it was heartbraking it hurt. I know that Aly Martinez always does things to my heart when I pick one of her books, but this one broke my heart beyond repair. And I must admit that this was the only time I wished I was a fictional character so that I would have the happily ever after I so much craved.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment