Wednesday 31 January 2018

Review: Signed

Signed Signed by Marni Mann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sign me too stars!

This book was *scandalously* incredible.

descriptionIf sex had a sound, it was Brett’s tone.”


description



Signed is my first book by Marni Mann and it's one of the best reads so far. Had I known that she's this great, she'd have been one of my auto-buy authors since forever.

First let's start with that cover and that beard...

description


description

A sex tape is every person's nightmare, but when a celebrity is involved it's a destructive scandal more than a nightmare.


Recovering from her breakup, celebrity James Ryne thought that life finally smiled at her when she met the insanely hansome Brett. But since karma is bitch, everything in America's sweetheart will be ruined the moment her one-night stand/ rebound leaked their night together.

Struggling to find help after being abandoned by her agent, James never thought she would come face to face with Brett, the man who gave her the best sex of her life then broke her heart. The man who was also the owner of The Agency but lied and said he was a lawyer.

descriptionDid you fuck me that night just to get my business?” My rage tripled hers. I shoved myself away from the table, and by the time I reached her, she’d turned toward the windows again. My arms surrounded hers in a cage, my face dipping into her hair—the same way I had when we met, except I was behind her now. “Get that out of your head,” I barked, my teeth tight, my words commanding. “Every look you gave me at the bar, every word you said to me, every minute of silence that passed between us made my dick that much harder. I couldn’t stop touching you, and I didn’t want to. And I didn’t want the night to end without my tongue licking your cunt. That’s why I fucked you, James.”

Now both Brett and James have to fight their attraction and focus on James's reputation and how to get her back to the industry. But how are they going to focus on anything while all they wanted was to explore their chemistry.

descriptionHer cheeks were mine. Her lips, too. Only my fingers were allowed to graze them. Only my mouth was allowed anywhere near them.”


I highly recommend this book to whose who love alpha hero-holes, celebrity scandals and a swoony HEA.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment