Friday 10 August 2018

Review: The Simple Wild

The Simple Wild The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Yeti stars!


“You asked why I kissed you.” I hazard a glance upward, to find his piercing blue eyes alight with heat. “And you said it’s because you wanted to.”
“That wasn’t the right answer.” ... “You have been driving me fucking insane for days and I couldn’t hold myself back for one more second.”



Me, right now...

description

Seriously, goodreads.com!


Where have you been hiding this author from me?!!!

Because she is ...

description

And this book is just wow!

description


I laughed, I cried, I swooned. But man, did this story hurt?

I loved every minute I spent reading this book, and though Wren ruined what was supposed to be a blissful summer night, it was worth it. Like really really WORTH it.
I wish there is an expanded epilogue or another book where we get to meet Jonah and Calla again because I feel like I really need more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment