Friday 31 August 2018

Review: The Butcher

The Butcher The Butcher by Celia Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Big and Softy stars!

“I can’t live in a world without you in it.”
“Even if I’m married to another man?”
“Even then.”


This author never fails to amaze, surprise and sometime shock the readers with her style, kickass characters and off the charts stunning stories.

The Butcher is the 3rd book in The Protector series and to be honest, this is THE BEST.


I loved everything about David and Angel from the pure teenage love to the raw explosive one they still felt when fate brought them back together.

“Does that turn you on? That I’d happily kill, torture, or maim any man who thought he could touch you?”
“Yes,” she breathed.


This book kept me up till 3 in the morning, but believe me David Raven was totally
WORTH the sleepless night.


“You’re the only one, Angel. The only woman I’ve been with. You were my first kiss, the only kiss I ever had.”


I hope I'll get to read about Peter Raven because his boyish looks so intrigued me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment