Thursday 9 August 2018

Review: Pretty Venom

Pretty Venom Pretty Venom by Ella Fields
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ damaged stars!

descriptionI was Renee Welsh. And I was more than the sum of my mistakes.


It seems like cheating is no longer one of my deal breakers because as much as I hate it, I find myself reading more about it. The irony, though? I end up enjoying every book.

So, yeah! I'm the messed up in this hate/relationship.

Pretty Venom is book three in Ella Fields (Gray Springs University) series and if you guys read the pervious books, you'll definitely have met Callum by now. Surprise! He's not the man you guys thought he was.

description The problem with not liking someone was that it could consume you. Eat at your mind like a parasite that wouldn’t die, no matter how many different ways you tried to crush it.

Yes, that's how it began between Callum and Renee until the hate faded into the background and was replaced with other beautiful feelings.

description I could stare at you all day, every day, for the rest of my life and still feel my heart race every time.

And then life happened and promises were broken leaving behind a pile of mistakes that are not easily forgiven nor forgotten and the beautiful feelings were soon replaced with toxic ones.

description He might have been the sun I couldn’t help but orbit around, but he didn’t warm me anymore.

This was a page turner, an overwhelming painful story where life got in the way, broke vows and hearts and taught Callum and Renee a hard lesson about forgiveness.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment