Saturday 18 August 2018

Review: The Knight

The Knight The Knight by B.B. Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐ sinful stars!

This book broke every taboo record known to taboos. There were times where I questioned the author's sanity to come up with such fucked up peolpe. I wanted so bad to have a cup of coffee with her and see how she could come up with these characters.

Main (Mayn) was not your kinda sassy girl, she was ferocious, venomous and so thirsty for blood.

Angel, I still don't get why the author chose such a sweet name for someone like Angel Knight. He was the definition of evil. I'm a sucker for assholes and Alpha heroes but this man was way too much.

This should've been a one star read because seriously who would enjoy such insanity. But because I am a pervert, I had to give ipthis duet 4 stars and between us I did enjoy most of it.

Of course looking forward to Z and Lucas stories, those assholes grew on me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment