Saturday 11 August 2018

Review: It's Not Over

It's Not Over It's Not Over by Grahame Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Fight for me” stars!


“I don’t need a fucking white knight on a horse. I can save my own ass, and I can buy my own flowers. The only thing I want is you.”


To know that this was a debut was a hell of a surprise because the story building, the plot, the suspense, the chemistrey between the H/h and the stunning characters all screamed professional.

I loved everything about this story, and though the angst was at its highest levels that I was tempted to check up the ending and put my heart out of its misery, I survived this story with a happy sigh.

I loved Vivian. She was a fighter, a good hearted yet stubborn woman who showed her love with ferocity.

“I love you so much I’ve forgotten everything else. There isn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for you, Daniel. Don’t forget that.”


I didn't agree with how Daniel handled things because when in a relationship it's not your place to decide how things should go but again that was the only way he knew how to keep his promise.

“Daniel?”
“What?”
“I need you to make me a promise.”
“I don’t know if I can, but I’ll try.”
“No matter what, you will fight for me. For us. I can’t be with someone who won’t do that.” He cupped my face, his solemn eyes looking deep into mine. “That’s a promise I can easily make.”


This was a really enjoyable story filled with tension, hot scenes and angst to last a lifetime but good all the way. I can't wait to read Muriella and stone's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment