Monday 6 August 2018

Review: The Peer and the Puppet

The Peer and the Puppet The Peer and the Puppet by B.B. Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



“You’re a curse, Ever McNamara.”...“Then you must be the spell to break me.”



So lucky to have the chance to read this book which was by the way recommended to me by my sweet friend Steffi De Ceuster.

Thank you Steffi!

The Peer and The Puppet was my first book by author B. B. Reid and as much as I feel betrayed to just discover her, I'm happy I finally did.

description

“How did I put into words that the mere thought of her not breathing the same air as me made me a little less desperate for my next breath?”

Four and Ever's story was by far one of the best 2018 reads. I loved their messed up lives, their banter, their journey towards healing and the uncontrolled things they felt for each other.

“I hate you,” I said with all the fervor I could muster. “No, Four. You only wish you did.”

Looking forward to more of this story, I just hope it won't take too long because let's just say that me and the waiting don't get along well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment