Sunday 25 September 2016

Stroked by Meghan Quinn

Stroked (Stroked, #1)Stroked by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 goldy wet stars!

When I read the blurb and saw the COVER, I decided I had to get this book as soon as I could.

description

Apart from the Bellini chapters which I definitely skipped, the book was very ENJOYABLE.

Reese is a silver medalist, who decides to retire after the Olympics. But before announcing his retirement, he should get the gold medal he was dreamimg about and create some buzz so that his name won't fade.

When his publicist suggests a fake relationship with Bellini, “The biggest reality star bitch on the planet” , he never thought that the experience would be such a torture but again he never thought that he would be falling head over heels with her assistant...

After a disastrous incident that was about to ruin her career in production for good, Paisley is now back to the industry world thanks to her roommate Jonathan.
Being Bellini's assistant is not a dream job, but that would be the first step to her coming back.

She now has the chance to prove herself and she won't mess up with this opportunity no matter how bitchy Bellini is or how gorgeous and sexy her boyfriend is.
But...

“He's hard not to stare at. Pretty much impossible not to drool over.”

Reese makes things difficult for Paisley to remain strictly professional. The feelings he ignites whenever he touches her are both scary and delicious.

“I can't keep my eyes off Reese. I can't help but be drawn by his swagger, his athletic stature, his captivating hazel eyes, or the way he gazes at me, as if I'm the only woman on the planet, one who's been made for him.”

This was my first book to this author but it won't be the last because apart from the Bellini scandal everything was beyond great. Paisley and Reese were amazing characters with an explosive chemistry, an awsome story and a lot of sexy friends...

Can't wait to read about Bodi, Hollis and Jonathan the sexy walking naked roomemate =)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment