Thursday 29 September 2016

Settling the Score (The Summer Games, #1) Settling the Score by R.S. Grey

Settling the Score (The Summer Games, #1)Settling the Score by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 take-me-to-Rio-stars!

description

You wanna laugh out loud..

description


Know some secrets about Rio..

description



Live with the athletes during the Olympics..

description



Learn some British vocabulary..
description



Discover why USA shouldn't have declared independence..



“"I forget.' Becca said, turning around to look at the three of us in the back seat. 'Is it the British are coming' or ' The British are making me come?'

Kinsley laughed. 'We never should have declared independence. Do you think we can fake it back.'”




And definitely meet this guy..

description



You should then pick Settling the Score and enjoy the good news.

I won't tell you the story of Frederick and Andie because I'm still in a state of euphoric shock and can't really form coherent words, but it's definitely a book worth reading.


When I picked Settling the Score for my Norwegian august challenge, I didn't expect that I would fall head over heels with it, because everything about this book from the story to the minor characters is great, enjoyable and horribly funny.



This was my first book to R.S. Grey but IT WON'T BE THE LAST.

(Summer Games) count me in ;)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment