Thursday 29 September 2016

Well Hung by Lauren Blakely

Well HungWell Hung by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Frisky Mittens stars!

description

After Big Rock, Mister O and now Well Hung, I think I'll be officially stalking Lauren Blakely's books.

Well Hung is the story of sexy tool guy Wyatt Hammer and his beautiful ass kicker assistant Natalie.


description

After the catastrophic endings Wyatt had, mixing business and pleasure, he made a rule to never repeat that mistake again.

When Natalie started working for him, he made sure to keep things amicable but strictly professional or so he was convincing himself.

"I'm a sucker for a woman with a great smile, and Natalie, with her bright blue eyes and cheerleader blond hair, wins at smilling. She's the perfect, all-American girl, like an apple pie, and I just want to eat her up.
I mean, I don't want that.
Fuck, that came out wrong.
I totally don't want to eat my assistant.
Or bang my assistant.
Or bend my assistant over the desk.

See? I've followed my own advice. My dick is safely in my pants."


Things were great and under control until Wyatt and Natalie flew to Vegas for a new project..

description

When they decided to explore the city of sins they never thought they would explore each other's bodies as well...

description

Wind up with a terrible hangover..

description

And wearing two matching wedding bands.

description

"I kissed my assistant.
I banged my assistant.
I married my assistant.
I broke my one big fat rule because I don't, as in never fucking ever mix business and pleasure."


And now they have to deal with the consequences, clean their mess and try to get back to their normal boss/employee routine.

Not gonna happen because after tasting her sweetness, Wyatt won't give up on what's his especially now that he knows what's hidden behind the smart well organized façade of his assistant.

Can't tell you how much this series is hitting on me with all those hot guys in there.

Can't wait to read Chase, Max and Simon's stories because I know they would be as great as the previous books of this amazing series.

Lauren Blakely! You've got a new official stalker ;) Keep on with the hot stories.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment