Sunday 25 September 2016

A Fine Mess by Kelly Siskind

A Fine Mess (Over the Top #2)A Fine Mess by Kelly Siskind
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Superhero-sexy-as-sin stars!

description

When I read My Perfect Mistake, the first book in (Over The Top) series I fell in love with the whole package. The story of Shay aka The bitch and Kolton aka The Asshole is still one of my 2016 best reads.

description

A Fine Mess, the second book in the series and another one of my 2016's best reads.

From the blurb and from what I read about these two amazing characters in My Perfect Mistake, I knew that this book would be a success and I wasn't disappointed at all.

With a shopaholic sexy and gorgeous woman and a man as handsome as sin, Sawyer and Lily took us in a journey full of love, lust, angst and hope...


When her beloved nana died, Lily couldn't get over her loss. To save her nana's belongings from donation, she stocked them in a farmhouse she bought secretly.

To ease her stress and anxiety, Lily started to shop a lot but couldn't seem to stop the habit until she met Sawyer, the sexy as sin Moondog owner. The man she works for and the one she wouldn't have because of her loyalty to her boyfriend of eleven years.

When Sawyer first met Lily in Aspen, he knew that she would be the one but with a boyfriend in the way he would take whatever scraps she might offer. However, he wouldn't make it easy on her.

"If I can't have her, she should suffer, too."

When Lily finally broke up with her boyfriend, Sawyer had to make his move and claim the woman he spent a whole year fantasizing about. But how could he take such a dangerous risk and then mess things up like his father did and lose both Lily's designer skills and precious friendship.

But again, he shouldn't have kissed her because...

description

Both Lily and Sawyer had issues to overcome, but the things they felt together were worth fighting for.

description


With Kolton and Sawyer and their more than amazing stories, I can't wait to read Nico's story. Kelly Siskind thanks for those amazing journeys with Kolton and Sawyer. Keep on writing those awsome books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment