Thursday 28 April 2016

Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland

Stuck-Up SuitStuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my second book to Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward and I can't seem to have enough of their books and their beautiful style.

This is the story of the arrogant stuck up suit Graham Morgan and Soraya, a persian name for princess.

Graham

description

A successful workaholic CEO who never had time for pleasure. When he lost his mother and was cheated on by his fiancée, he closed his heart and shut down his emotions intil a mysterious Soraya Venedetta stormed to his company and insulted him through his intercom.


Soraya

description

An Italian, hot-tempered, loose cannon with multi colored hair with a mouth like a devil and a face like an angel.
She was a columnist at Ask Ida not that she was good at giving advice but it was a work that paid her bills and kept her independent.

Graham was wrong for her. They were not compatible (or so she said), but the way he made her feel and the chemistry that sparkled between them made it impossible for her to resist him.

"Well, there's only one person I want to be all over right now, Soraya. All. Over. You."


description

"Oh, you're going to get it all, alright. My mouth, my fingers, my body, my cock."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment