Tuesday 12 April 2016

Right by Jana Aston

RightRight by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars







I really enjoyed Jana's first novel Wrong and decided that yes! I'll read her second book Right and may be all the books to come.

I was waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

Then..

Ooops! The book is finally here.

We've been introduced to Everly while reading the story of Sophie and the gynecologist, Luke ;)

Everly was the smart-ass friend who was in a mission to get her friends Sophie and Chloe laid. You remember poor Sophie and the waxing appointement of course.

Everly was a whirlwind. She was like an untamed horse and Finn was totally Wrong.

Anyway

When Beverly (don't tell her I said that) Everly sets a goal she goes fiercely for it, and her goal was Finn. the shy professor from Penn University. Her brother's best friend.

No chemistry AT ALL but, You don't get the chance to have someone who calls you Shortcake in your life.

"Why don't I just call you Shortcake?" he asks, and he extends his hands like I'm an adult, not a kid. "My name is Finn".
"I shake his hand and it's settled, in my six-year-old heart. I'm going to marry Finn"
.

But

When she was stuck in a car with a smart-ass dirty talking alpha, everything started crushing.

description

"He leans towards me, his head inches from mine, and while he's not touching me, it feels he is all over me. It feels...intimate."

When sawyer saw her standing in the living-room of his parents house, he knew that she was the one. He never saw her in the flesh but she was always there in his life. (view spoiler). But man, she was so beautiful and he would blow her mind and rock her world until she was his .





Right is really right. It's a lighthearted, funny and sexy novel that swipes you out of your feet. I loved Sawyer. He was the man that Everly needed.

This was really an Oh My God book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment