Thursday 28 April 2016

Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward

Cocky BastardCocky Bastard by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 ☆☆☆☆s

Hold on tight!

Put on your helmet and get your ass ready!

description

You'll be saddling Cocky bastard

Sorry...

Saddling with Cocking bastard.

description

He is hot!

description

Sexy!

description


He fights for what's "his".


By all means...


"Attraction is way too tame for what happens when I look at you. I want to fucking conquer you. Watch your beautiful face as I sink deep inside of you so hard it borders on pain."


He even plays dirty..

He would kiss, suck, lick and devour her into submission.


"I want you beneath me every night and across from me every morning at the breakfast table. Fuck that, I want you for breakfast. I won't be satisfied until I own all of you".

description

He won't take No for an answer until he claims what's his.


And go back to Hermosa beach..

With "her",

description

And "Esmeralda Snowflake Pixy Mutton."

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment