Thursday 28 April 2016

Breaking Her by R.K. Lilley

Breaking Her (Love is War, #2)Breaking Her by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is Not what I've been expecting.

When I finished reading Breaking Him I was in an extatic state of Euphoria.

I loved the relationship between Scarlet and Dante. The so called hate that was running between them made me smile because I knew it was fake.

But Breaking Her confused me. Scarlet's journey towards the past was a big surprise to me. I wasn't prepared for most of the things she had to suffer.

description

At some points I was heartbroken by many wrong decisions that were made without thinking.

description

Most of my questions were answered and the secrets I was dying to know were revealed in a very skillful way but somehow the shift between the past and the present and the surprising events confused me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment