Monday 18 April 2016

Husband Stay (Husband, #2)

Husband Stay (Husband, #2)Husband Stay by Louise Cusack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Real rating 2,5 stars

I don't really know whether I did or did not like this book.


This is the story of thirty year old Angela who spent fifteen years of marriage with a selfish cheater who never satisfied her sexual needs.

Fifteen years of faking it!

description

Angela was obsessed with babies..

And babies...

And babies

And again babies!!

Life isn't about babies Angela.

Anyway,

After leaving her husband who had a vasectomy without her knowing and cheated on her, she had to find another husband and have a lot of children. She was struggling with her biological watch.

She had a horrible sexual life where pleasure was all about the man's needs. But when she met Jack she learned the secret of sex and orgasms.

They were in an orgasm marathon that I lost keeping truck of the numbers.

I didn't like Jack. He was an arrogant freak who treated Angela like a whore.

And..

I hated Angela. She should have some self respect. She was an ambitious singer. She was beautiful and sexy and had a wonderful life in front of her. Why cheapen herself and act like a sex slave?!

Ok! Love was there but I couldn't feel it which rwalky disappointed me.

There are things I loved about the book especially the friendship between the girls. It was heartwarming. Also I loved the farmer Jack that we didn't get the chance to know properly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment