Monday 2 May 2016

Shameless by Lex Martin

ShamelessShameless by Lex Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Shameless stars!

This is my first book to this author and it really was an amazing one. It's the kind of story that warms your heart with all the love you get to see and experience with the characters.

I adored Brady, he was the guy that leaves you with a wondering look on your face. Is he the bad guy here? Or is he the good and caring one??

When you see him from the outside, all you will be able to see is a bad guy who only cares for his harley and the tatoos he draws, but when you get to know him you'll be truely surprised.

"When I glance up, Brady brushes a wisp of hair out of the baby’s eyes and kisses her forehead, and I swear my ovaries throb. On one hand, Brady is gruff and rough around the edges, and on the other, there’s a tenderness about him that screams husband material".

It's not really an easy task to get up one morning and find your life turning upside down.

After a horrible accident, Brady looses his brother Cal and his wife Mel and is left with a one-year-old baby girl, a farm, a racoon, two pygmy goats, a box of kittens and a hot babysitter to deal with.

Brady

description

He is a twenty-six-year-old guy who is struggling to gather his shit, pay the rent of his appartement and help his parents with their financial issues. The last thing he could expect is another responsibility and what a responsibility!!! A farm, A baby girl, Lavender fields, weird animals and an attraction he absolutely doesn't need...

Katherine

description


After leaving her boyfriend Eric and his fancy lifestyle, Kat goes to the farm and stays with her bestfriend Mel and her husband Cal. Soon, she falls in love with Mel's sweet baby girl Bella and decides to stay and babysit her.

When an accident takes away Mel and Cal, Katherine is left with Bella and the farm to look for intill Brady, Bella's uncle arrives from Boston.

Kat decides to stay at the farm and help Brady settle down before she leaves, they are both grieving over Mel and Cal and both have to deal with their loss.

"At night, she and I bump around each other in our own private little hell, like two stars that orbit a black hole, both afraid to move in the wrong direction."

But with all the grieve they are surrounded with, a beautiful feeling spurkles between them.

description
"She’s this tempting dessert I’m not supposed to eat, but I really fucking want to. You know, maybe lick the frosting off the top." Brady

Shameless is a book written with so much love and affection. The characters are breathtaking and the story is amazing.

This is my first book but To Lex Martin but it's definitely not the last. The way She writes the story did touch both my soul and heart.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete