Wednesday 6 April 2016

Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre

Love, ChloeLove, Chloe by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She is the kind of girl you should definitely avoid. A spoiled, rich blonde princess who had everything at her beck and call.

description

But then life is a bitch.

One day, Chloe woke up loosing everything; her beautiful apartment, her account, her car, her parents and the pampered life she used to have.

She had to get her shit together, hunt a job, get herself an apartment and find money to pay for her degree.

Not an easy task for a girl who had everything she needed.

But she did well. She settled for a puppy nanny, found an apartment and started a beautiful journey towards love.

description

At first, I didn't like her. But as Alessandra Torre's amazing style dragged me into her story, I felt like I really knew her. I learned how to respect her and love her.

I wanted her to be happy.
I wanted her to get her degree and succeed.
I wanted her to find the love she deserved.

description

And...

I REALLY wanted to have a look at the last page and see the man she chose because curiosity was a bitch and It was killing me.

Everything about this book was perfect.

The characters were adorable.

The story was amazing.

The sex scenes were mind blowing.

The epilogue was breathtaking

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment