Tuesday 22 March 2016

Wrong by Jana Aston

WrongWrong by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 OMG stars



Wrong is the most hilarious book that was written in a deliciously wrong stunning way.

Oh My God!!!

description

Sophie was a college student in her final year and also a barista at Grind Me. She was good at mixing coffee.

She was good at many things in fact...

description

Lucas became a regular customer every Tuesday morning at Grind Me coffee shop since the beginning of the constructions at walnut and precisely since he spotted a smiling Sophie from behind the counter.

He was totally hot!!!


You don't know the story. Do you?

Well,

She was a twenty-one desperate virgin dying to get laid . She even had a waxing session (I can't describe the feeling by the way). And He was the thirty something gynecologist who will send her home with a bag of condoms and birth control pills.


Did she know he was a gynecologist??

description

Of course Not!

She thought he was a lawyer and spent four weeks fantasizing about him but she ended up spreading her legs to him for examination purposes.

You don't know the feeling?!

description

Ughhh!!! That's it.

Not romantic at All... but yet this was naughty Sophie ;)

You really want me to tell you what happened on the examination table?!

Over my dead body!

Back to Luke and Sophie

There was a wonderful love story between these two characters and although Luke had million reasons to walk away and give Sophie the chance to live her life, he was so selfish to let her go. He was her First and he was sure as hell that he would be the LAST.

The hot love scenes were everywhere, almost on each page of the book some of which are shocking and some are just "Oh My!". Dr Miller loved to leave his trace everywhere like a lion; in the bedroom, on the couch, in the bathroom, in the study, on the kitchen counter and even on the desk of his hospital office.. Did I leave something?! Yeah her bedroom at the campus.

So many reviewers didn't approve the age difference. She, twenty one and He, thirty something. But this is the part where I will remind you how love can be a son of a bitch. Just read the epilogue guys, they are still having a kind of non stop monkey sex life :D

There are things I didn't like about the book like the Chrisian's fifty shades things, the dirty language, how things ended up with Luke's family but since Jana ended the book with that lovely epilogue it got a deserved 5 stars rating.

Would I recommand this book?

Yeah, absolutely.

Would I re-read it?

That would be like me rewatching "The Vow". I almost memorized all the scenes ;).

So yeah that would be nice.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment