Wednesday 16 March 2016

Every Time He Leaves by Anna Karington

Every Time He LeavesEvery Time He Leaves by Anna Karington
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book starts with a charity event organized by Lana and held by her mother.

(The Bitch)

It's at the charity that we are going to meet Kelsey Lana's selfish, gold-digger divorced sister. She is the elder and the most carless and hateful character I have ever encountered.

description
(God how I hated her)

And Janet, the younger sister and her husband Kirk.

(The Asshole)

During the event a handsome guy arrives. It was nobody but Jarek "the jerk".

(I totaly forgive him by the way)

He left Lana at her lowest moments one day after her Dad passed away and of course after getting to her pants and spending a night of passion and heat with her...

Jarek decided to just leave without even saying goodbye. He is back after a whole decade with a tailored suit and a big bank account.


And you know what??!

He was willing to start where they left. I don't get the whole sex revenge thing.

COME ON Lana!!!!

description

You should have stopped him halfway and made him suffer blue balls decease and frustration because he left you without saying a word!!!

Well, she didn't and here you know that love is a son of a bitch!

So many things happened and so many hidden secrets revealed.

It was a lovely story full of passion and though the heroine's life was successful it was messed up.

Would I recommend this book?

Yes, I would.

Thank you NetGalley for the provided copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment