Tuesday 29 March 2016

Mr. Blackwell: Part Three by Emilia Winters

Mr. Blackwell: Part ThreeMr. Blackwell: Part Three by Emilia Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This the last part of the series Mr.Blackwell. I didn't like it very much because Noelle was so annoying. She had every right to be pissed off but she exaggerated in her reactions.

She looked to confused though she shouldn't be because Mr.Asshole didn't promise any thing he couldn't do.

I didn't like Tristan either he was a jackass. I was so happy to know that he would fight to win her back but apart from that he was a total jerk.

"I just wanted to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. And that I entend to keep you , no matter how dirty I have to play. And Noelle... I won't play fair."Tristan

I was impressed in fact!

description

The story

After he lost her because of his arranged engagement, Tristan had to win Noelle back. He broke up with Isabelle, arranged a trip to London in his private jet, took her to London Eye then to his castle in Scotland. He charmed her, seduced her and did his best to win her trust and he succeeded. But when his family secrets were sold to the media, Tristan accused her of the scandal and broke up with her.

Blah blah blah..she wasn't the one who sold the story out but the Asshole didn't call to apologize for the way he treated her.

Blah blah blah... he came with a sweet story and like always the doormat will forgive him and take him to her bedroom.

Guess what!

description

And....

They lived happily ever after.

I read some books of Emilia Winters and I adore her style, her heros and the stories are always great but Tristan left me with a feeling of anger. He really needs some spanking :)

It was a lovely story and I did enjoy it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment