Wednesday 16 March 2016

Imperfect Love by Isabella White

Imperfect Love (4ever #1)Imperfect Love by Isabella White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars

Now what!!!

description

Should I start counting the torturing days before the release of book 2. This waiting game will definitely drive me insane.

Oh My God!!

description

I've never cried "I mean really really cried" while reading a book.

It was just unfair how these guys treated Holly.

What and where to start with?!

I would start with the pchyso bitch mother who was so mean and selfish to think better with her brain. She just left me speechless.
Or may be her horrible father. Good God! That poor girl had so much to suffer.

I can't get over the idea that Jake just left like a coward without even explaining...

After that endless love, lust and caring he just shut off his phone and what!!! wiped her from his life like this. I just can't believe he would be such a horrible dick.

The story started so right and so warm with Holly getting over her cheating fiancé or ex-fiancé. When she met Jake everything felt different. He worshipped her body , cared about her and gave her all the love of his heart.

description

There was so mush heat between these two characters. They stood by each other and supported one another in a so beautiful way.

I have so many question like a million to ask Jake but it looks like I will have to wait for the second book to have the answers I hopefully need to read.

Thank you Isabella White for such an amazing book but please bring us the second book. It's an emergency :)

Thank you NetGalley for the provided copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment